Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners may just be my favorite type of recipe. There is just nothing better than being able to cook everything on one sheet pan and have virtually no clean up afterward. Plus usually they are ready in under 30 minutes! These are some of my favorite sheet pan dinners. What are yours?
1. Roasted Balsamic Chicken Thighs and Vegetables from Slender Kitchen. Made with just a few simple ingredients, tender and affordable chicken thighs, and any veggies you like.
2. One Pan Roasted Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, and Asparagus from Slender Kitchen couldn’t be easier – just make a simple mustard sauce, slather it on the salmon, toss on the veggies, and dinner in twenty minutes.
3. Sheet Pan Shrimp with Broccolini and Tomatoes from SkinnyTaste is the perfect light summer meal. It’s low carb, ready in under 30 minutes, and packed with so many delicious ingredients.
4. Sheet Pan Asian Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry from Slender Kitchen. The easiest way to make a stir fry with a rich homemade sauce.
5. Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan from Slender Kitchen is a healthier twist on a classic that’s easy to make and even includes your veggies.
6. One Sheet Pan Garlic Roasted Salmon and Brussels Sprouts from Diethood. It’s hard to go wrong with salmon and Brussels sprouts covered in garlic and lemon.
7. One Pan Chicken Sausages, Sweet Potatoes, and Green Beans from Slender Kitchen. Just grab your favorite chicken sausages and dinner can be ready in under 30 minutes.
8. Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas from Kirbie’s Cravings. All you need are the tortillas and dinner is ready.
9. Sheet Pan Pork Chops, Potatoes, and Green Beans from Slender Kitchen. Love all the classic flavors in this dish and especially love the fact that it can all be cooked together in one pan.
10. One Pan Mustard Roasted Sausages, Potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts from Slender Kitchen. Another take on a sheet pan dinner with chicken sausages that’s covered in the most delicious mustard sauce.
13. One Pan Blackened Cod, Sweet Potatoes, and Zucchini from Slender Kitchen with a quick and easy homemade blackening seasoning made from items you already have in your spice cabinet.
14. One Pan Asian Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry from Slender Kitchen. Sheet pan dinners aren’t just for meat eaters with this delicious vegetarian version made with tofu.
15. Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken and Parmesan Roasted Broccoli from Cooking Classy. A classic combination of lemon, garlic, and fresh herbs makes this chicken moist and delicious plus it’s served with Parmesan Broccoli!
16. Easy Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs from Slender Kitchen. If you love honey mustard as much as I do, this meal will be one you make over and over again.
17. One Pan Shrimp Fajitas from Slender Kitchen. Take a shortcut and grab the sliced veggies from the salad bar and dinner can be on the table in 15 minutes.